- Program changes are at the discretion of the ski school.
- If a group size decreases to less than 4 participants, we reserve the right to merge them or reduce the number of lesson hours.
- Private lessons can be reserved or booked via email, telephone, or through our online shop.
- Teacher changes are possible due to our flexible organization.
- We disclaim all liability for accidents that occur during or before ski lessons. Accident and liability insurance are the responsibility of the course participants.
- Refunds for injury or illness are only provided with a medical certificate.
- Parents of minors must arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the end of the lesson or private session.
- A private lesson lasts 55 minutes.
- Participation in courses and private lessons is only allowed with the presentation of the course ticket.
- All deliveries and services of the ski school based on online orders via the internet or other online services are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Jurisdiction: For any disputes arising in connection with the present legal relationship, the parties select the jurisdiction of Bolzano.
Booking and Reservations for Ski and Snowboard Courses
The use of the ski lifts is not included in the ski course fee. The ski school does not provide compensation for lesson time lost due to cable car and lift facility closures (force majeure).
Content of the Online Offer
The ski school (hereinafter referred to as the "Author") assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the Author, which relate to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded unless there is evidence of willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the Author.
All offers are non-binding and without obligation. The Author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease publication of parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate notice.
References and Links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("links") that are outside the Author's area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the Author had knowledge of the content and it was technically feasible and reasonable for the Author to prevent use in the event of illegal content.
The Author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The Author has no influence on the current and future design, content, or authorship of the linked/connected pages. Therefore, the Author hereby distances itself expressly from all content of all linked/connected pages that have been changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the Author's own internet offer as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists set up by the Author.
For illegal, incorrect, or incomplete content and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the page referred to, and not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links, is liable.
Copyright and Trademark Law
The Author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences, and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences, and texts created by the Author, or to use license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences, and texts.
All trademarks and brand names mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of trademarks does not imply that they are not protected by third-party rights!
The copyright for published objects created by the Author remains solely with the Author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, audio documents, video sequences, and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the Author.
Course or private lesson cancellations are only valid in writing. Up to 7 days before the start of the holiday, 10% of the total price is charged as cancellation fees. From 7 days before the course starts, late arrivals, or early departures, 50% of the total price will be charged.
Credit card payments to the ski school are processed by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned by TREKKSOFT and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please email support(at)payyo.ch for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and refunds.